TikTok is the number one platform when it comes to growing your business. You know this, I know this, we all know this.
This is why, if you haven’t yet, you need to start making ads on TikTok!
Besides being powerful and straightforward, there are many other benefits to using TikTok ads that’ll help grow engagement, sell your products/services, and grow your business overall.
There’s A Variety
When creating ads, TikTok gives you creative freedom where you can mix and match the provided ad formats to reinforce your brand and help you quickly become popular with your audience.
Here are the five types.
- In-Feed Ads – One of the easiest to use, this format appears on your audience’s “For You Page” and helps drive traffic/sales from TikTok. This type is for businesses that want to blend their ad naturally in the content feed instead of constantly being in people’s faces.
- Brand Takeover – If you want to create “buzz” for an event or product launch, this ad is for you. Unlike the TopView format, this type appears immediately as the first thing someone sees when they launch the app.
- TopView – One of the more “traditional” ads on TikTok, this format appears five seconds after someone opens the TikTok app. It’s best used for businesses with existing ads that they would like to repurpose or those who want “right-in-your-face” ads.
- Branded Hashtag Challenge – Similar to hashtag challenges and trends on TikTok, this ad is for businesses that want to encourage more user-generated content or are focused on building awareness/increasing engagement among their audience.
- Branded Effects – Kind of like Instagram or Snapchat, this format allows you to create sharable filters, special effects, and stickers on TikTok. This is great for businesses who are trying to create an identity/aesthetic or just trying to grow their exposure on TikTok overall.
Easier Targeting Potential Clients/Customers
When it comes to marketing your business, it’s essential to find the right kind of audience to market your business. With TikTok having span over 150 countries and being one of the most downloaded apps since 2020, finding an audience that fits well with your brand has never been easier!
Tiktok allows you to target the customers/clients you want by using interests, gender, age, location, and more, as well as create custom audiences and lookalike audiences to reach others similar to your existing customers/clients.
It also helps when your videos feel more than just ads, allowing you to be more creative and have fun with your video marketing while reaching the right kind of people who will engage and stay loyal to your business.
Spreading The Word Has Never Been More Simple
Since TikTok’s platform encourages people to engage, it becomes effortless for your audience to spread the word about your business.
They can do so through these features.
- Stitching – This allows your audience to take a snippet of your video and add their creative spin on it and make it a part of their content
- Dueting – Your audience can take your video and post a side-by-side video of their own that plays at the same time.
- Using Your Original Sound – If your video has its original sound, your audience can take that sound and use it in their videos for others to see and possibly check where the original sound came from.
- Repost – A recent feature on TikTok. It allows people to “repost” or promote your video to their friends directly.
TikTok ads are amazing, and the best part is that it’s still unsaturated, meaning that not many people are taking part in creating ads on TikTok. Giving your business a chance to stand out on TikTok!
If you don’t know where to start or don’t want to deal with it yourself, we have a TikTok Advertising package where we will create the strategy, design/copy, and help your business grow with leads and sales!